Springfield, MO – September 11-12, 2015, the Annual Greater Ozarks Blues Festival will be presented by the Blues Society of the Ozarks. The festival will be held at the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds in Springfield, MO.
For more information, check out their website HERE.
Seymour, MO – September 10-12, 2015. You won’t have a hard time finding the annual Seymour Apple Festival in this small Missouri town. Most of it is centered around the town square. Seymour is located 30 miles east of Springfield on US 60.
Here are some of the things you can expect:
- Craft and food booths all around the square.
- Music – Nightly and all during the day Fri-Sat. Gospel music and country music by several performers.
- Street dances
- Children’s Games (SW side of park)
- Pet Show
- Apple Princess Coronation
- Senior Citizens’ Activity
- Decorated Bike Contest
- Apple Pie Baking Contest (non-winning pies will be sold in a silent auction)
- Johnny Appleseed Contest
- Quilt Show (in the “Pennington Building” south side of square)
- Puppet Show
- World Championship Apple Peeling Contest
- Much, Much, More!
Come for some great family fun – and don’t forget your lawn chairs. For more information, please see the official flyer by clicking Here.
Sarcoxie, MO – September 10-12, 2015. Chief Sarcoxie Days is centered around the Sarcoxie square, and has food booths, carnival rides, live music, exhibits, crafts, a livestock show, contests, a tractor pull, and more. A parade takes place on Saturday.
Chief Sarcoxie Days is always the second weekend in September. For more information call 417-548-7639.